PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2011
I am now the proud papa of 5 "new" pipes. I bought them from Strongirish. He really went out of his way to show me a lot of pipes via email photos and patiently waited for me to pick out the ones I liked. They arrived today and I am stoked! I can't wait to get working on 'em and smoking 'em. I don't have a way to take pictures of them, but here are the ones I bought:
Rusticated Ea Carey Magic Inch
Kaywoodie Custom Grain 3 hole
Kaywoodie Drinkless 4 hole
Kaywoodie Standard 4 hole
Kaywoodie Super Grain 3 hole
I'll work on photos. Thanks again Strongirish! :clap:

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Well I hope you enjoy them and that they bring you much pleasure in the years to come!

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
Very, very cool.
Waiting on the pics.
Hope I'm next on the list for pipes.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I am glad you are happy with them! I have had so many requests for pipes from several different forums this last week that if I missed anybody, please send me your email address as it is easier to send large pictures files and I will get them right out. I Have a lot for sale and have many more coming soon to sell. I apologise if I missed any of you.

frank

Lurker
Oct 17, 2011
I've acquired a few older four-digit Kaywoodies recently, and I continue to be amazed at just how beautiful some of that old wood really is. I've only ever owned three new pipes, and one was a nice Stanwell billiard. But as soon as I acquired an early (late 30's?) Flame Grain Kaywoodie billiard, I sold the Stanwell because it just wasn't as nice. I never imagined myself preferring estate pipes to new pipes, but vintage Kaywoodies have changed my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.