PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gungnir

Lurker
May 22, 2012
I Just wanted to take the time to say Thank You to pipesmagazine.com for bringing this wonderful community of pipe smokers together for without the power of the internet and this forum I would be completely at a loss about pipes or even pipe smoking for that matter. I also want to say a Thank You to all the fantastic blenders always creating fantastic new blends for us to enjoy. For everything in life that gives you pleasure, there will always be a reason to be grateful that life is able to be enjoyed. So THANK YOU everyone for all your contributions whether large or small have undoubtedly made my pipe smoking experience a lifelong memory and hobby. :worship:

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Amen to that. This is one great forum loaded with fine people.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
You managed to make Kevin blush :rofl:
But you're welcome and we love to spread the word. I learned a ton on this forum in the last 6 months and agree... this is one heck of a place in cyber space ! :worship:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Just when a person thinks they know everything, we find out we know nothing, hahahah, it is a great place for sure. Lots of great people with much info to share.

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
Yeah this place is great, I've looked around at other smoking forums. Don't need 'em.

Adam 12 said one time that this place will vastly steepen your learning curve and man, he wasn't kidding.

adam12

May 16, 2011
Pipes Magazine is responsible for so much inactivity and chillaxing, if the site ever went down, the United States' GDP would rise by about 3%

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
PM certainly took a lot of trial and error out of my pipe smoking experience. I've also seen people bring great ideas to fruition, such as SmokinDragon's cobs amd pipeinhand's "Halfling's Leaf" blend as well as many acts of good will between pipe brothers.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Amen. What I've learned about both pipes and pipe tobacco in the time I've been perusing this forum has completely altered and vastly enhanced my perspective and knowledge...resulting in experiencing much more pleasure from the hobby than I likely would have otherwise. Or at least the learning curve would have taken much longer.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
what Kevin meant to say was: On behalf of everybody, you're welcome. :lol:
There's lots to learn about pipes and tobacco, and having some good people to help you through that first stage makes it all the better, for sure.

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
Pipe, tobacco, match, coffee and............PM.com...Wonderful. Information,resource, and exchange of ideas. always 2 clicks within reach. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.