PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I wonder if taste in blends correlates with taste in foods... Like, do people who like certain foods also like the same blends?
I like spicy foods, stronger tasting veggies like asparagus, collards, etc. I like rare steaks and burgers. I don't care much for sweets often but do on occasion.
I like Latakia more than VaPers.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Great advise. Does me smoking cigarettes hinder my tasting ability? What about my denture? Thanks all you help alot of newbies more than you know. Keep the comments comming.
Smoking cigarettes will most definitely effect your tasting abilities. Believe me I know as I'm a 50+ year cigarette smoker. As for having dentures that should not have any bearing on it.
If you would like, send me your address via PM and I'll be more than happy to send you some samples such as Orlik Golden Sliced, Dunhill Flake, Escudo, Capstan Gold, and some of the dark Virginia's such as HH Old Dark Fired and even some of my favorite Wessex Brigade Campaign which is more often than not very difficult to obtain. No charge and always more than happy to help someone who has served. :wink:

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Pm sent phil67. I will def stop smoking within a week or too cause I am dedicated to get the hang of this pipe journey. I want to thank everyone also for their advice and input

Status
Not open for further replies.