PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Having a little Paretti party over here today.
Mail lady just swooped through and dropped off the latest TAD run:

Blend W
Burley Plug Cut
Cuban Mixture
Blend No. 111
Blend No, 333
No. 8 slices
Boston Slices
Ampersand Flake
150th Anni Flake

An exploration of the bulk goodies. Happy piping, folks!
Nice list!
#8 Slices is excellent. Smoked some today in fact. As far as I know there’s nothing else like it. 150th is also great.

Enjoy!

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Pretty good selection you got there. Peretti makes great blends.
One thing that really stood out was the lack of nippiness, even with the VAs. No slow down signals. Everything was pretty smooth, easy sailing. I've had a few Peretti blends long ago, but didn't remember anything that stuck out about them. I'm sure either 111 or 333 was on that short list. Overall, good stuff.

Nice list!
#8 Slices is excellent. Smoked some today in fact. As far as I know there’s nothing else like it. 150th is also great.

Enjoy!
On first impressions, the #8 was good. I especially enjoyed the 111 and Cuban Mixture in the pipes i had them in. Will give these a few more trips around the mountain in a few other vehicles and draw more definitive conclusions. So far the only one I didn't like was Ampersand. Got too much of a perfumy thing going on for me. Almost reminded me of a lakeland-esque type of vibe. Also, a bit on a light side. Was a fun day. Certainly kept me "busy." No time for the small stuff, like working on my current project. :)

Reactions: FurCoat

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
One thing that really stood out was the lack of nippiness, even with the VAs. No slow down signals. Everything was pretty smooth, easy sailing. I've had a few Peretti blends long ago, but didn't remember anything that stuck out about them. I'm sure either 111 or 333 was on that short list. Overall, good stuff.

On first impressions, the #8 was good. I especially enjoyed the 111 and Cuban Mixture in the pipes i had them in. Will give these a few more trips around the mountain in a few other vehicles and draw more definitive conclusions. So far the only one I didn't like was Ampersand. Got too much of a perfumy thing going on for me. Almost reminded me of a lakeland-esque type of vibe. Also, a bit on a light side. Was a fun day. Certainly kept me "busy." No time for the small stuff, like working on my current project. :)
I don’t love Ampersand either for the same reason. I also didn’t care for Boston Flake because I found it boring unlike London Flake which I love.

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Back from vacation with a small haul.

very nice! one of my favorite sticks was always the partagas serie p no.2. But these smaller ones are a nice little taste o the region as well. The only mille fleurs i have currently are of the RyJ variety. Only a couple years old and they start getting good. One advantage to the smaller sticks. haha