Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
20160612_130602.jpg

Just because I can :)

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
The old saw about a picture being worth a thousand words is not only frequently the case when discussing Pipe Stuff, but sometimes it's essential. It's certainly where much of the enjoyment lies. So, when I realized I wasn't the only guy here who loathed arbitrary and needless complication (Photobucket, etc., are you listening?), I figured sharing the simple solution I'd found was worth a try.
The (apparent) result? Yay! Now there will be more Cool Stuff to look at on Kevin's Board. :clap:
Clickclick --
I'm equal parts amazed and terrified by... that. :lol:

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Biggest reason I have almost never posted pictures, cause it has always been a pain. Never understood why there couldn't just be an add attachment button, similar to emails or something. But this makes it awesome. I think there are going to be some zombie threads coming back to life that I wish I could have added pictures to, and now I can.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That sites that do allow photos to be uploaded directly, by my experience, a PITA. The pictures have to be a certain size, usually small. So, they have to be resized and saved with photo software. That was such a hassle, I gave up and initiated my original Webshots account.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That sites that do allow photos to be uploaded directly, are by my experience, a PITA. The pictures have to be a certain size, usually small. So, they have to be resized and saved with photo software. That was such a hassle, I gave up and initiated my original Webshots account.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Is it time for a new "how to" for posting photos? One that's a couple of paragraphs and has a link to a page for tests? I'd be happy to draft it for comment.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
@jpm - sure, that would be appreciated. While nothing has changed, the current "how to" is three pages long and I'm not sure that's helpful or folks have the patience to work thru it. If you work something up, I'll add a new sticky and delete the old three-page thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.