Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesandpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
Here are the long awaited selection of new products from Peterson,including the new Sherlock Holmes Pipes.

Enjoy here at this link.
http://thepetersoncollector.blogspot.com/]

rfrostrevelation

Might Stick Around
Mar 29, 2011
O.o I thought I'd already fulfilled my Petey fix this month!!! Really digging the Pipe of the Year and Holiday Special. Thanks for the awesome share!!!!!!

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Sandpiper, thanks for the link! Those are lovely and would have a hard time picking out a favorite. Looks like I'll be visiting the link again for another look.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm in love with the POY 2011 in black. Very classy! Not sure I can afford one though...
-Jason

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Great blog, added another site to my list of Peterson favorites. Love the Pipe of the Year, and the new Holmes collection, as well as the Molly Malone. Is there any word on any changes to the Summertime 2011 and Holiday Season 2011 blends from the previous ones?

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Love the blog and all photos. That Darwin Deluxe in red is breath taking. Not my preference for shapes, but the Peterson red stain has always attracted me. That is a beautiful pipe in every way sandpiper.

torcoman

Lurker
Apr 14, 2011
Oh man... I wish i had the budget to buy them all! I only have 2 peterson pipes so far and i find them outstanding. I would love to have the new sherlock holmes series. Speaking of it i am looking for the original one and the one from the rerurn series Baker Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.