PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Jeez, don't any of you people work for a living?
IQ tests are bogus. I consistently measure in the low 150's, and that's proof enough for me. Besides, I grew up in a family of certified geniuses, and, love'em as I do, sometimes they the dumbest people I know.
I don't know when the whole "the Jews are the smartest people" thing got started, but I do remember reading a book on the topic back in the late 1960's or early "70's that was all the rage for a while. It was written by a Christian scholar who's theory was that Jews essentially bred for brains, pushing their best and brightest to become Scholars, Doctors (principle of Kiddush Ha' Shem), and Rabbis, marry and sprinkle the earth with their offspring, while Christians pushed their best and brightest into the Church, where all they had was altar boys, thus effectively removing them from the gene pool. If that makes sense to you, the author may have had a point.
As for all of the PC whining, I'll pass. It's been done to death here and there are about as many threads on it as there are threads on "How Do I Clean My Pipe?"
OK, I won't completely pass, 'cause I'm in a mood. Freedom requires responsibility to be maintained. Many want freedom without responsibility. It's like they want the right to go to their neighbor's house, climb up on their dining room table, drop their pants, and squirt a dump on their neighbors dinner, and act like it's just fine because it's freedom. Nutz.

• Love
Reactions: woodsroad

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
See! See! 150 and he still posts on the wrong thread. Bad morning dropped the old IQ about 80 points huh?
We all have a bad morning now and then. I'll bet I wasn't the only one saying "What the . . .?" when I read the second line.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
@sable - I actually went back and forth between both threads to try and figure out to which you were responding. Ironically, I think it works in both... EDIT -- Ok. On a re-read? Not so much. I tried.

-- Pat

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
My conclusion would be that nothing has changed in the last ten years except that the old "Our tobaccos are in fact on their way to your good shores as we speak..." has been changed to "Go get stuffed.."
Seems to be a natural and logical progression, given the number of monotonous emails and calls that place must handle.

moriarty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2012
Sable, that mispost was the funniest thing I've read in ages. I do hope everyone who reads it knows the context of the thread you had meant to post in, otherwise they'll get a terribly wrong impression of your character - as though you are some crazy guy who randomly starts ranting about Jews in the middle of a normal conversation. Pure poetry, though, and worth it even if you have to go to jail now,

Status
Not open for further replies.