PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
100$ is crazy. Ive never tried the stuff, but at that price I cant justify the expense. But thats just me, each to their own.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I've never spent more than $40 on a bag of Stonehaven. It's a nice smoke, but not epic, and it's pretty finicky. When the stars align, it's very pleasant, but it's often flat and somewhat dull. Certainly not worth spending oodles of cash. The psychology of scarcity makes the ordinary seem magical. I like the blend, but I can certainly live without it and there are many other blends that I prefer to smoke.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
35-40$ is the price if you are camping at the online stores, which is quite tiresome.

Nobody will sell a bag for that much.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Actually 80$ is a fair price for Stonehaven in this market if you really want to try it. Alot of retailers are charging 50$ now or 15$ roughly for a 50gram tin.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I'd proceed with caution though I think bubble headed diver did a bad sale with a member here (nate) on Stonehaven plus some other people, he's disabled his account here or its gone so I don't think he left here on good terms

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
The more buyers than bags of tobacco was a different seller, if we are thinking about the same event (I was one of the buyers). That being said, I've still never paid more than regular retail for ET (except for an aged bag of Tilbury I gave to a friend). That all being said, in the secondary market, Stonehaven typically sells for $125 a bag.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Thanks for clearing that up Dave, what was the outcome of the other one ?
Dave, not sure I understand the question, but the with the situation I was involved with, paypal made good.

Status
Not open for further replies.