PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
is it me or do Peterson System Pipes stay lit better? I have not have to relight mine yet i use two matches and havent need a third.

lagavulin92

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2010
Or maybe you smoked a tobacco with good burning characteristics. Either way your lucky. I usually have to relight once.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have to relight all the time. I guess that comes from trying to smoke as slowly as possible,

so I lose the ember more often than most. Anyways, I checked with Bob and he says that

PipesMagazine.com stopped giving out awards for fewest relights on a bowl several months ago. :lol:

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
although i am currently mad at my Peterson i would agree once you get them well broken in they stay lit fairly well. but i also have corncobs that stay lit perfectly as well.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
There was a recent comment on another forum about having a Peterson House Pipe and knowing that there would be no relights and that's what he liked best about it.

simpledesign

Might Stick Around
Mar 31, 2011
I checked with Bob and he says that

PipesMagazine.com stopped giving out awards for fewest relights on a bowl several months ago.
I always join a forum after the contests are over! :(

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
i have a hard time with this fewest lights fetish some seem to have. i am more intrested in the taste of the tobacco, not how many times i have to put flame to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.