PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

metzmo

Lurker
Aug 26, 2013
Its that time again. The beginning of the show season and what better way to start it off than with the 29th Annual St. Louis Pipe Show and Swap. The show will be held on Saturday the 18th of February, 2017 at the Webster Groves, Mo Masonic Lodge. It is a large venue and smoking is allowed throughout the facility. The show starts at 9:00 a.m. and goes on to 5:00 p.m. Last year we estimated that about 1,500 people went through the show. Cars filled the parking lot, filled up the three acre lawn, and overflowed across the street to the bank lot. The show often is under the radar for some, but to the vendors that are lucky enough to get space, they come back year after year. If you want more information about the show you can use the show e-mail to get the flyers and hotel information. Don't wait too long. The discounted host hotel will only hold discounted rooms until midnight of the 27th of January. Thereafter, the remaining rooms will likely sell out quickly to others. We are almost sold out of vendor space but can squeeze in a few more if you are interested. The spaces are sized as 1/2 of a 8 foot table and are $50.00 per space. In other words, a whole 8 foot table is $100.00. All this info, and more, is on the flyers so act quick. See you at the show. Bob Metzler, Show Coordinator 314-434-0920 Show e-mail: pipeshow2017@gmail.com

metzmo

Lurker
Aug 26, 2013
If you want a copy of the letter from Representative Tom Price to the Vice-President, Pence, I will gladly provide a copy if you e-mail your request to the 2017 St. Louis Pipe Show e-mail: pipeshow2017@gmail.com. I also don't mind if you post this on your other favorite forums and/or blogs that I don't get to. This is my major source for daily information and entertainment so assume that I will not disseminate this information further than this forum. Details about the letter are posted in the General Discussion section of the forum.
Don't forget our show on the 18th. You will get the show flyers if you request a copy of the letter.
Bob Metzler.

metzmo

Lurker
Aug 26, 2013
If anyone is interested in getting the listing of vendors for the show you can contact us through the show e-mail address: pipeshow2017@gmail.com.
Bob Metzler

Show Coordinator

314-434-0920

metzmo

Lurker
Aug 26, 2013
I forgot to respond to the question about the host hotel. It is the Best Western Kirkwood Inn at 1200 S. Kirkwood Road, St. Louis, MO 63122. The direct line is 314-821-3950. They may have a room or two left. Ask for the pipe show rate. Technically the rate lock expired on the 27th of last month but they may still honor it. Frankly, the show rate is not significantly different than their regular preferred rate.
Bob Metzler.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I just did a Google SpyBot Lookdown on that hotel, and It turns out there's a White Castle next door.
MMMMMMmmmmmmm...
So bad for you it's good for you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.