PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterg

Lurker
Apr 8, 2015
Hey all! I'm looking for a great St Louis Pipe and tobacco shop. I'm going to be in town tomorrow and would appreciate a recommendation.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Tough Question. We are definitely under-served for our population in St. Louis when it comes to pipes.
Of those listed above, you'll find the best tin and pipe selection at Jon's Pipe Shop in Clayton. They are full-on retail, so be prepared for that when you compare their prices to what you see online for tobacco.
Dangler's has been a dissapointment for a number of years now. T & C tries, but they are primarily a cigar shop. Don't expect much in the way of help from their workers when it comes to knowledge about pipes and tobaccos.
Oh, and there is a new place in Soulard (near downtown, but south) that sells pipe stuff as well, but I haven't been there. I've heard OK things.

peterg

Lurker
Apr 8, 2015
Thanks guys. Had a great time at Jon's. Great little shop with a nice selection of cigars and pipe tobacco. Picked up a tin of Macbarren Arcadian Perique. They were a little low on stock from the Chicago Pipe Show... But I did get to drool over some spectacular Dunhills. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.