PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
And, yet again. Mothernature, the Dunhill family does indeed sell "Dunhill White Spot". dunhill, note the lower case "D") is a marque for luxury goods owned by a Swiss family. Dunhill tobaccos are owned by BAT and not by the Dunhill family. Alfred's spore are indeed still in the pipe selling business but, not longer in auto accessories, leather goods and etc.
BAT (British American Tobacco), a member of New York Stock Exchange,(NYSE), stated they were ceasing Dunhill blends and cigars. Such a release would have an effect on the stock price so, it better be truthful. The wrath of the people charged with overseeing NYSE would very expensive.
Dan: Maybe the 20 bucks will put ST of P in the black. Are you still looking at the 45 foot Hatteras?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Based on STofP sales figures, I can't even afford the gas for that boat, so I'm looking at at 12' Korean-made dinghy that I intend to name "Lot O' Kia"

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
I guess I shouldn't have spoke so soon. I just was surprised to see blends back in stock. I guess I'm the only one. At least I can try Ye Olde Sign now if I so choose.

I take responsibility for speaking too soon And not proof reading well.

I do like goats but only in a platonic way.

What's the P in STofP? I thought it was ST or STG...

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
I guess I shouldn't have spoke so soon. I just was surprised to see blends back in stock. I guess I'm the only one. At least I can try Ye Olde Sign now if I so choose.

I take responsibility for speaking too soon And not proof reading well.

I do like goats but only in a platonic way.

What's the P in STofP? I thought it was ST or STG...

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Speaking of goats, did you know that Dan Bilzerian called Azerbaijani officials goat abusers? It is really an interesting thing to use Azerbaijan, Dan Bilzerian and goat words in the same sentence.
https://twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/1035264247402389504

Status
Not open for further replies.