PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Hell of an idea if you have access to a 3D printer. I send my empties to the land fill site. New land for homes and parks is nice. In my town the old fill site added a new runway, building sites for hangers and related business and a couple hundred small craft parking spaces. Lot's of additional muni taxes also which keep my property taxes at only a slow increase.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
This isn't my design, I just ran across it on Thingiverse. 3-D printed organizer for 50g round tins. The design incorporates a recess in the bottom to glue in a magnet if you wish to keep the tray attached to the tin. I haven't printed one yet but will give it a try.

Link to the Thingiverse page: Tobacco Tin Divider

Man I wish I could get a few of those for flints and other small pipe related items like 6mm & 9 mm filter storage etc. Thats just awesome.

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
Huh. I give the empty tins to my wife for craft projects. I keep one every now and then, I use them the way the men in my family's past used baby food jars in the garage, holding small items. And I use them to store used razor blades, which I donate to a neighbor for forging into art.

I like that design though. That'll make wonderful small first aid kits to stash around.

Reactions: JOHN72
Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
the rest i place out back on the berm and shoot at with the .22
This 👆.

But aside from using them for target practice, I'll usually use my recent empty to knock my ash into when I smoke in my office. When it gets full, I toss it or dump the contents out the night before the trash goes out.