PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mortamyhr

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2023
Nashville, TN
So. I am the first to admit that tonight’s outing is absolutely ridiculous. But it’s also fun. So. Buckle up.

The ladies and I are participating in a Nu Metal Karaoke night. Yes, it’s exactly what it sounds like. HOWEVER. At the establishment, Crispy Critter (actually Cross-Eyed Critter), with an anamotronic back up “band”,

Anyways, that’s not the important bit. What’s important is that on the wall above all the lovely booze, is a pipe ashtray. This is probably seen as a silly little addition to most, but I think it’s fantastic! The fact that these items are stuck on the wall as a “thing of the past” is kind of comforting. But here’s a close up, because the staff here is awesome and just goes with random requests. So, sorry, y’all gotta put up with my bullish.. occasionally335B957D-A8C5-4009-AD61-B0F0A8BC93FE.jpeg

Jillhinson

Lurker
Apr 24, 2023
You are at a Nu Metal Karaoke night with your friends at an establishment called Crispy Critter (or Cross-Eyed Critter). The bar has an anamotronic backup band, and above the bar, there is a pipe ashtray on the wall, which you find fantastic. You appreciate that the establishment has preserved this item as a "thing of the past," and the staff is accommodating to random requests. You apologize for occasionally being bullish.

Browny

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2022
Great Southern Land
You are at a Nu Metal Karaoke night with your friends at an establishment called Crispy Critter (or Cross-Eyed Critter). The bar has an anamotronic backup band, and above the bar, there is a pipe ashtray on the wall, which you find fantastic. You appreciate that the establishment has preserved this item as a "thing of the past," and the staff is accommodating to random requests. You apologize for occasionally being bullish.
Welcome to the forum's, why not introduce yourself over in the new member section.
Pictures of your pipes are acceptable too 👍

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier

🤔