PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Wow, that, well I guess you'd call it a billiard, one with the rusticated band running right around the middle is so bold. I LOVE that pipe!

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Oh jeez, I love the grain and design on them - except for the half-rusticated one - it breaks the line of the pipe a bit when it "dips in" in the middle (maybe trim down the top of the bowl to make it slimmer?). Other than that it looks great.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
They all look wonderful! I'm usually not a big fan of rusticated ones, but I love the 5th one. :worship: :clap:

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
The only one that looks good is the rusticated pipe.the others not so good.

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
buckeye
You love your country family.....and guns a true american!and Klu klux klan?I'm leaving so i can smile Thinking about the fortune i have to live here.
My friend Zanthal they're expensives (not overpriced) but more than the money i look at the person that want to buy one.You're ok! probably one day i will make my site also for the pipes.You'll be one of the first i will pm the link.
At finally thanks Kevin for the irony in the other post.I'm sure you could leave the forum.If business here one day whould come down, no reason to stay.

Have a nice sunrise

Maurizio

Status
Not open for further replies.