PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jiminy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
I received a 5% off badge when I created my account with SP Europe over the IPSD weekend. I haven't used it yet, but will see what comes available by the end of March.

Reactions: ofafeather

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I started buying from them in 2002. Never set up an account.
I’m thinking I didn’t miss much.
What you're missing is a permanent record of all your follies historical orders. I see in my orders blends I don't remember smoking. Like SG Westmorland. I could have sworn I've never ever had it, but there it is on my account.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Just found out it doesn’t apply to estates ☹️ My grandfather always said that beggars can’t be choosey/choosers. Does this apply??

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Totally and entirely pointless for those of us who live in Maine and a few other states which have outlawed online and mail-order pipe tobacco purchases.
I would say it's high time you all have a new Tea party. Call it the Boston Tobacco party. That's BS that you all can't buy stuff online. Paul Revere must be rolling in his grave.

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
Well you don’t have to drag us down with you. You can leave Maine anytime. They have syrup in the rest of the states.
Then you had better place enough orders for pipe tobacco to make up for what I can't legally purchase any more. If many more states enact similar laws, all of our online stores will go belly up.

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Then you had better place enough orders for pipe tobacco to make up for what I can't legally purchase any more. If many more states enact similar laws, all of our online stores will go belly up.
It's ridiculous. Let's not punish all of the potheads out there, hell lets even promote it, but the tobacco guys need to be treated like criminals. The world is upside down.