Smoking Room / Man Cave (56k Beware Pic Heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianbiggame

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
Hey Guys just wanted to post a few pics of smoking rooms and man caves from another forum. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did. WOW can you imagine having some of these rooms in your house.
Cheers

CBG

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Some of those are not real. My fake-y picture detector eyes are picking up fake-y pics. The one with the "No Smoking" sign is something I'd do in my smoking lounge. I'll have to remember that. The one with all of the WW2-era guns is cool, but it's more like the seats were an after-thought. My favorites were the 4th & 5th pics in your first post.
-Jason

Dec 24, 2012
What a great thread. Those are amazing. I have a man cave as well that I built on the top level of the barn on our property. I only have a couple of pictures, none of which are really good.
This is a very bad shot of the door on the lower level taking you up to the man cave - it took me forever to find a door with a working speakeasy (that little door behind the cage - finally found one in Texas and had it shipped up):

This is a shot taken at the bar looking back at the TV - the tv is a 100 inch projection screen.

I will try to find one of the bar itself

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
The one with all the military antiques is where I'd smoke my pipe! That pic reminded me of my old Jr. Ranks Mess Hall. The Sergeants Mess was way more classy and stricter rules. Jr. Ranks Mess was the loud party hall down in the basement of the Armoury. Many a time I fell up those stairs trying to get home lol.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Love these pictures! Thanks so much for posting them.
I especially like the first few, though I'd probably be a bit out of place in my T-shirt and cargo shorts.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Not a bad one in the bunch. The WWII themed room is supposed to be Charlton Heston's gun room. There's a bank vault door to get in. That is, if it's real, it is the internet after all.
PS Someone tell peck we're all coming over and will be there this weekend.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I just realized that I need a man cave. Think the wife would object to re-doing the garage? :lol:

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
not sure I could get into most of those places when they see me roll up in a '91 Ranger w/300K miles. I like that western themed one with the bunks at the end or the one after it with the guitars.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Excellent post Canadian.
@Peck - that is one awesome man cave. Love the door with the speakeasy window, way cool. But c'com, admit it, you took up pipe smoking just to justify these rooms! ;)
@hobie1dog
Thanks for sharing - those are some great rooms.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
The room at Iwan Reis is legendary....all dark wood with a tin ceiling.

I went to Iwan Reis and they let me smoke in the hall closet. I only bought $70 worth of stuff, I guess that didn't merit the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.