PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
IMG_5234.jpeg$19.95 for 12 ounce bag

Smoker Friendly store brand made by Sutliff

Highly recommended

This is good black Cavendish tobacco made of well aged leaf that tastes like good black Cavendish should, which is like smoking cotton candy at the county fair. It packs well, lights easily, burns slow, generates huge billowing clouds of candy scented smoke, and may have a bit more nicotine than most or maybe it’s because I’m smoking it in a Marxman Big Boy.

There are different Black Cavendishes but none any better.

Buy a couple of bags.

It will give you an excuse to check out a Smoker Friendly store.

It’s a discount tobacco store. They don’t sell cheap booze. I saw only a few little pipes for smoking hemp but they could be used to smoke tobacco if you didn’t know about real pipes.

It’s a family tobacco store. You can take your kids, and my 29 year old son will not rat me out to his mother I was in a package store or head shop.:)

IMG_5233.jpeg

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
After smoking a half a bag of this, it does have more nicotine than any other black cavendish I’ve tried.

There must be a good sized dose of Green River One Sucker in the blend.

This isn’t just excellent cheap tobacco it’s excellent tobacco at any price.

Try some before the do gooders discover how much Vitamin N has been infused in this!.:)

Reactions: yanoJL

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
😐 if you squeeze the tobacco, does it drip? 😐💦

Not as much as the typical black cavendish.:)

The first half a bowl or so of SF CB is cotton candy at the fair aero bomb sweet.

But as you smoke this, a toasted pure tobacco taste kicks in until at the bottom of the bowl you’re saying

Ooooo this is good.

Wow this is delicious stuff

As the hiccups start ….

But remember I’m smoking enough of this at a time in gargantuan old Marxmans to fumigate a basketball gym.:)