PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
I've said this before... eh, nevermind, saying I can get an hour or more just sounds like bragging about how slow I can smoke, but...

These Savinelli Piumas are my all time favorites for flakes, VA, and VaPers. At .60" diameter, these are the smallest in my rotation, and I have 6 total of the Piumas, which have gotten very hard to find. I would buy 6 more in a heartbeat. I'm certain that smoking a wider diameter pipe doesn't really do anything more that waste tobacco, as your small blood vessels in your mouth aren't going to be able to absorb more nicotine.
I'm fond of my small pipes as well, many Digby's,Dan Pipe,Tsuge,Stanwels, and of course my own Gabrieli's! :wink:

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes :puffy:

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
I love those Piuma's. I almost bought one a while back- the straight Apple, in fact, but I like that Lovat even more. The Tsuge is a cool looking pipe, but it looks a little too much like a different sort of pipe, even if it looks to be a great travel pipe.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Don't forget the Stanwell Featherweight.

stan-1013-600x448.jpg

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Small pipes are great! Especially for something as strong as Peterson's 3Ps!! You (at least I) can only handle so much of that stuff

Aug 14, 2012
Small pipes are very useful if they have a long or bent stem. A small 4 1/2 or 5 inch billiard is too short to be mellow, at least the way I smoke.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
I do have a BBB small bulldog and smoke only Dunhill Night Cap for 30 minutes.

Perfect dream pipe and tobacco match.

kimbiker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2014
I got a couple of Dr Plum 9mm filter pipes, last about 10 - 15 minutes, real good smoke.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
The Tsuge is a cool looking pipe, but it looks a little too much like a different sort of pipe, even if it looks to be a great travel pipe.
There is that... It works quite well with my Steampunk outfits, but may be a little too 'fashion forward' for work. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.