Show off Your Smoking Rooms!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Side question. Does anyone smoke in their bedroom? Im wondering about the smoke vs having all your clothes in that room. My upstairs bedroom has a small "walk in" closet with a door, and a door leading to outside "balcony" ( with no railing--not legally a porch yet) . Im wondering if that would be easier, moving all my clothes into the closet, and cracking a window, or the door.
Yes, I smoke in my bedroom, and yes, my clothes smell like smoke... but, they'd smell like smoke anyways, because I smoke all day long. I built my wife a huge walk in closet and a large spa/bathroom to keep her clothes from smelling as much like mine, but really at this point she is going to smell like smoke from just being around me.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yes, I smoke in my bedroom, and yes, my clothes smell like smoke... but, they'd smell like smoke anyways, because I smoke all day long. I built my wife a huge walk in closet and a large spa/bathroom to keep her clothes from smelling as much like mine, but really at this point she is going to smell like smoke from just being around me.
I expected a lot of answers like this. And I know if came off like I don't want to smell like smoke haha. But I've never cared about smelling like smoke. That was always my wife's issue. So now I really really have no reason to give a fuck hahaha. The daughters bedroom is down the hall, so if I can keep most of the smell away from her room, we'll be good. Maybe one of those draft blockers that go under the door. I still don't want my ten year old to reek like smoke at school and stuff.

I expected a lot of answers like this. And I know if came off like I don't want to smell like smoke haha. But I've never cared about smelling like smoke. That was always my wife's issue. So now I really really have no reason to give a fuck hahaha. The daughters bedroom is down the hall, so if I can keep most of the smell away from her room, we'll be good. Maybe one of those draft blockers that go under the door. I still don't want my ten year old to reek like smoke at school and stuff.
Yes, the whole reason that I switched to aromatics in the morning for a few years was that I got a note from my daughters' elementary teachers saying that they smell like they have been smoking a pack a day, ha ha. I figured that if they smelled like smoke in the mornings it would be better to smell like vanilla smoke haha. Now, they're all grown up, so... I smoke what I want first thing int the mornings.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yes, the whole reason that I switched to aromatics in the morning for a few years was that I got a note from my daughters' elementary teachers saying that they smell like they have been smoking a pack a day, ha ha. I figured that if they smelled like smoke in the mornings it would be better to smell like vanilla smoke haha. Now, they're all grown up, so... I smoke what I want first thing int the mornings.
So do you have like a chair you sit in, while smoking in your bedroom, or is it a just passing through with a pipe lit type thing?

Reactions: PipeWI

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
This is the back half of my smoking room. There is a 110” screen behind me. The wall has more box lids on it now. My wife is ok with me smoking my pipe (with the smell good tobacco) in the rest of the house but this is where I smoke the good pipe tobacco and cigars. I have a high CFM bath vent in the ceiling. 8EC38B62-EF33-4464-98BE-23F79094F226.jpeg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
This is the back half of my smoking room. There is a 110” screen behind me. The wall has more box lids on it now. My wife is ok with me smoking my pipe (with the smell good tobacco) in the rest of the house but this is where I smoke the good pipe tobacco and cigars. I have a high CFM bath vent in the ceiling. View attachment 262217
This is a wonderful set up!