PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

frankenstein

Might Stick Around
Dec 7, 2013
Got another Peterson in the mail today, previously owned by the esteemed kashmir and he gave me a tin of tobacco free of charge. Great guy, went along with to send the pipe to sweden although his ebay ad said US only. "Big ups."
uje7.jpg

It's a wonderful smoker, if you ever get the chance to buy an estate from him, do it. He really knows how to take care of a pipe.
/butt kissing over

kells

Lurker
Dec 29, 2013
As a Peterson collector, I have quite a few Petes, but I've chosen these three to "show off." :wink:
This one is the anchor of my collection -- a 1904 Patent, in pristine condition...

This one is a Peterson "special" dating to 1980. It is likely one-of-a-kind -- I have never seen another Pete like it. A gold mounted Straight Grain bent Dublin...

And, finally, because I am especially partial to the Peterson Mark Twain series, here's the 1985 gold mounted commemorative edition...

Reactions: Papasmurf92

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My Petes are two bent brandy B11's, a Killarney ebony with silver-colored bands, and a Shannon; a Killarney Rhody 999;

a bent bulldog Around the World commemorative for Ireland with a Celtic Cross on the band; and a Kapet author rusticated

with a nickel band. The Rhody is my only P-Lib; I like it, but one is sufficient. No quality problems. Petes are rock sturdy,

for me.

Reactions: Papasmurf92