PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Politely requestin' fer th' position o' Ship Victualler 'n Rat Catcher.
Accepted!
b1ff223d7c15409957112be3cb139018.gif

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Mine too. It's always nice to see the "natural order of things" at work.
"Ship Victualler 'n Rat Catcher" -- Uhhh, Duane, I think we may need to make arrangements for pizza take-out??

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
You guys sure ran out of hot dogs fast. Whoever's responsible for inventorying ship's stores oughta be walkin' the plank.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
In case anyone's wondering why I've never requested permission to come aboard the Frigate, the last 3 posts are all you need to know. Straight from the crew themselves...and even scarier than the rumors I've heard. 8O
Something tells me though that the Captain's quarters must have its own private stash of higher quality rations. Maybe the rest of you guys should look into that...not trying to start a mutiny or anything...just saying it's worth considering.

Jan 8, 2013
Something tells me though that the Captain's quarters must have its own private stash of higher quality rations. Maybe the rest of you guys should look into that...not trying to start a mutiny or anything...just saying it's worth considering.
Nah... all he's got that the rest of us don't, is a sweet collection of Bruce Weavers :mrgreen: And perhaps some very nicely aged 'Frigate."
Oh, and a belated welcome aboard to all of our newest ship mates! This year's Talk Like A Pirate Day is going to blow last year's out of the water!

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Yaar. I be settin flame to a load of Frigate as I type. I already ate some sea biscuits at dinner, so no pirate chicken for me, if ye don’t mind.

upnorth1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2017
La Belle Province, Canada
Upnorth, you got a lot of work to do. Seems the little vermin are trying to take over the ship! 8O
Hey, they feed themselves and take care of themselves until you need fresh "chicken". They're a lot less maintenance than landlubber chickens that have to be cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.