PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new daughter. I hope she and your wife are doing well and that they both will be home soon.

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
Congratulations, I will also have a bowl in honor of you and the family. All of the above is right, its amazing how quickly they grow up. My youngest is 21 now, so enjoy her while you can man.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Congratulations! As others have said, you are in for a wonderful new life, filled with tremendous joy and challenges. And you're right: What a great Thanksgiving this will be.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Tucker:
I am so happy for you and your wife! There's no better feeling in the world then seeing your kiddos get here safe and sound. Shawn nailed it, "Now you know what love really is."
You know full well this forum thrives on pictures. Start posting, please.
God's grace to you and yours, pardner.
Fnord

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
My first thought was "8 pounds is awefully heavy for a pipe, oh wait, that's not a pipe!"

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
7c527ca926df047dff417b869c050a2a_zpsfe8047fe.gif

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
Congratulations! Fatherhood: where a man begins learning some of the truly great lessons of life. Prepare yourself for anything and everything. :puffy:

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
congrats brother,my wife and i just had our baby sept 18 and i, like many of us on here will tell you to sleep when the baby sleeps and word of advice make sure you change your share of the dirty diapers( or the misses will get on your back)

Status
Not open for further replies.