PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a new blend from Cornell and Diehl? I've seen people tweeting and facebooking about it, but have no idea what it is. I live in a cave. It's where I enjoy my smokes the most lol.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
It's a SciFi movie about a tornado full of sharks. It's... Well it's worth a laugh or ten.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
lol! I will never see this movie - but I got to give the creators credit. This is such a stupid idea, over the top idea that it's pure genius—if only in terms of making money.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
If the hero says "We're gunna need a bigger root cellar," then I give up on movies forever.
I believe someone in the movie says "We're gonna need a bigger chopper!"
I think this is a movie that was designed from the get-go to be so bad, it's good.

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
"Sharknado" is the latest of a series of formula based shark B-movies, each more idiotic than the last. Scify has had goblin sharks, two head sharks, an octopus shark hybrid, a shark that Burroughs through the ground, and now sharks in tornados. Each of these follows pretty much the same lame script. It's a kind of a one-upsmanship to make the most moronic movie possible. Good for a laugh, however.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
It has quickly become a cult classic...

So stupid that people had to watch it to see how stupid it really was.
Shutterbug

neverknowsbest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2013
I going to have a fun night watching this. I don't think anything can beat The Room by Tommy Wiseau in the category of "So Bad it was Good" films, but it might come close.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
We're under a tornado warning right now, with the accompanying Sharknado references on the radio. More appropriate to this region however, would be a Smallmouth Bassnado. Just as terrifying.

Aug 1, 2012
I don't think anything can beat The Room by Tommy Wiseau in the category of "So Bad it was Good" films
What, you've never seen Plan 9 From Outer Space? :lol: Or Army of Darkness?

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
It's all clear here now, just some thunderstorms left.
Also- Plan 9 is a must see for fans of bad movies. Legendary!

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
They had a bit about this movie on NPR one day. If its anything like the Jersy Shore shark movie they made its got to be a riot. What will they come up with next

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I saw clips of Sharknado on youtube. I must see the full movie.

"This... is my boomstick!!!!!" Army of Darkness is awesome, along with the whole Evil Dead series.

Status
Not open for further replies.