PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffndave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2015
Aldecaker, that backstory does indeed speak for noble intentions, and it looks like I misinterpreted you for the sort of attitudes which I have known in some. Now guess I do owe you an apology. I saw a meme used which I've seen banded about by so many pro-military people who don't seem to appreciate any other form of government service, them not knowing that I am no less the working class than they are, just doing my part to help prevent civil engineering projects from failing and falling on people's heads. So if I pulled a derivative off your own line, it wasn't to mock you, it was just to voice my own perspective on how some people in every sector of government actually serve, (or don't) the public interest through their work.
I do admire you for what you told your son on military service, those are the words of a good man and a wise father.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
First, sorry to hear of your misfortune, but congrats on the second. We had our second, a girl, in November.
@puffndave- regardless of your beliefs, you are not speaking them here in a way that upholds the commaraderie, brotherhood, and intellectual standard that makes this forum a great place. I think you'd find it best to either adapt your approach, or find a new forum to contribute to.
For those of you here that are LEO or military, thank you for the daily dangers you face.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
This is probably not the right forum for political rants. You may feel justified in your opinion but this forum is about pipes and tobacco and that focus should be respected. Police conduct has nothing whatsoever to do with pipe smoking. Please find a more suitable outlet for your dissatisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.