PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizbang

Might Stick Around
Mar 4, 2011
Earlier this month I posted a thread about my senior prom approaching, well it occured this Saturday the 23. Our theme was "Midnight masqurade" which was fun even though no one wore masks. The dance was held at the local convention center in the grand ballroom. My girlfriend wore a beautiful red dress with silver heels. I just thought I would let everyone know how it went. Thanks to everyone who posted on my earlier thread about my senior prom, I really enjoyed all of the comments.

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
Congrats! I remember my senior prom. It was exactly 10 years ago. Enjoy it while you can because the real world is approaching.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
needpics1.gif

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Ah, memories. My prom was 41 years ago at the Robert Treat Hotel in Newark, NJ. It was the only place that could hold us since we had 1,010 kids in our senior class. Believe it or not, we had Blood, Sweat & Tears as our entertainment that evening. A magical night.

After that it was college, job, marriage, divorce (from my prom date), lose half of everything, re-marry, big mortgage, child, private schools, college, retire and join this forum.

Yeah, life is a gas....now.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Dang! We had some cheap band from La Crosse! of course we had a small class being a mostly rural area.

nyed001

Might Stick Around
Feb 1, 2011
Congrats that you had a great time Wiz.

My prom was 22 years ago and it was held in the Bronx even though we went to school in Yonkers.We had a DJ and hit some clubs in the city.We had the most fun in the after hours joints back in Yonkers.

I gotta agree with Hobie guy,you gotta share a few pics.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
My senior prom was 6 years ago. I spent all day getting ready. Had my hair and nails done, had my make-up done, got all dressed up in a $300 dress.. Took a pic with my date in our front garden.. and then went out for sushi and a movie. :p I don't even know what our school's theme was.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
My 20th reunion is coming up this summer, but I still have fond memories of the prom night.
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.