PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Does anyone remember Sen-Sen licorice mints? I've been trying hard to find them, I haven't seen them on shelves for a couple of years.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I too like Sen-Sen, but haven't had any in a while. Last I bought was about 4 years ago at a kind of "good old days" store when I was visiting relatives out of state. My grandfather used to always carry a little box of Helps with him, a licorice type of small throat lozenge. I haven't seen them in at least 35 years. They were similar to Sen-Sen, but a little larger. I still love licorice candy, and usually have some around the house.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My dad's folks always had Sen-Sen around the house, and I used to like it as a kid. I haven't seen it anywhere for sixty years.

Both sides of that family (both grandparents) originated in Massachusetts, so I guess they brought the taste for Sen-Sen with them

to the Chicago area.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Ohsugar@shaw.can bought up the remaining stock of Sen-Sen it hasn't been produced since early 2013 a 12 pack is $75.00 US he's in Canada. As I said before I should have cellared Sen-Sen! :lol:

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Interesting Foggy, maybe they stopped making them because I quit drinking, and wow did I drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.