PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Great job on the stem. I am going to try doing mine. If the golf club bothered me I would just buff it off. Sure are a great lot of people who do not like the logo for all the golfers that are out there.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I have two Savinelli pipes. A Clark's Favorite and a Trevi Rustic 904KS. I don't golf, so I don't want a golf club on my pipe. I wouldn't mind a different Bing Crosby style pipe, just not a Savinelli.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I very much like the look of that Bing's Favorite with a straightened stem. That said, I can't imagine my Bing's Favorite not clenching the way it does; it's one of the things that make it one of my favored smokers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great job on the stem. I've always liked the Bing pipes for their lithe designs, but never bought one. For a long stemmed Sav, I have their Prince of Wales, but for some reason after two years, I've never smoked it. Never happened before. Maybe this will prompt me to get it going. I'm the "out of the sock and into my mouth" school with new pipes. I think this one arrived with two other pipe show pipes, one of them bought directly from the late great Bob Hayes, so it threw the Sav in the shade. I have many Savinelli's, at least a dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.