PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I think it is cool they have taken the time to recognize the second best day in human history. What was the first best day you ask? How about the day that Russia and the US decided not to nuke the entire planet during the Cuban missile crisis.
Coming 2062, please join Peterson and Dunhill as they commemorate the 100th anniversary of...

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
The part of my brain where dark Lovecraftian terrors dwell is ever-so-slightly tickled by those Huber pipes.
R/trypophobia

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Jesus Christ. As if the 320 wasn’t ugly enough already. Thank goodness they are such good smokers. They make look like a fat, greasy, samsquanch dook, but they will always have a place in my flake rotation. Not that one though. When I saw that pic I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
I love savinelli in general, but I’d buy a lunar landing module shaped autograph before I’d buy that sucker.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Clearly the newest tool in the Savinelli rustication department is, a melon baller.
Blech...
Don

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
They make look like a fat, greasy, samsquanch dook, but they will always have a place in my flake rotation.
Is that secret Alaskan talk? Or did you just have a seizure?...

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Samsquanch = sasquatch. (Aka bigfoot, the worldly presentation of a supreme time bending intergalactic race of beings known in their own societal circles as The Toltan). Many people here refer to them as a samsquanch as an homage to a loveable character named Bubbles from a certain spectacularly brilliant yet profoundly silly Nova Scotian TV show called “Trailer Park Boys.” Its not for everyone, it is a unique kind of humor, but it is quite popular among the 25-45 year old Alaskan proletariat.
That should clear things right up.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Man, that's one perfunctory looking moon. And what's with the stem? Is it _supposed_ to remind us of 1970s tube socks?

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
So...

After looking at the Savinelli site a bit more I want to bring attention to something they are doing properly
https://www.savinelli.it/rw_en/de-luxe-matt-320-ex-p160mx9-320.html
P160MX9-320_1.jpg

P160MX9-114_1.jpg

De Luxe!!
Don

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
So, the Savinelli De Luxe models are /were apparently oil cured... neat
Quote from Savinelli site...

The matt finishing is produced with special ventilations and use of boiled linseed oil that enlivens the flaming and leaves the pipe very natural.
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.