PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
I acquired one about four years ago, great pipe for enjoying my assorted Virginias. The only thing I will tell you is that some of the coloring has faded, and I am OCDish about taking care of my pipes. thumbnail_IMG_2146 (2).jpg

BayouGhost

Lurker
Apr 10, 2024
PA, USA
I have a 311KS in Red Gator which is used for VaPers and one in Green Gator that is used for Latakia blends. The red is used while I am on the water in my kayak paddling the marshes of Louisiana, filled with Bayou Morning ribbon cut or Mac Baren Pure Virginia. The green is for later that evening and is often filled with Peretti Tashkent or GLP Quiet Nights. The real gators don't mistake the red one for one of their kin, so I use that one on the water. This way, I don't raise their ire while in their midst. A safety measure!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kspipe

Kspipe

Lurker
Sep 23, 2023
Kansas
I acquired one about four years ago, great pipe for enjoying my assorted Virginias. The only thing I will tell you is that some of the coloring has faded, and I am OCDish about taking care of my pipes. View attachment 302478
I also fight being to obsessed about taking care my pipes. But if mine fades to a patina like this, then all the better.