PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I just tried that. All I could see was the total price of an order and a listing of the contents with no prices attached
I'm bad about ordering single tins to try.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
WOW, bitching about jacked prices and limits. When (not if) the internet taxes kick in these are going to be the good old days. Ask our friends in Canada an Europe what they think of $10 tins available delivered to their doors.
I couldn't say it better myself. Instead of whining, people should be getting their credit cards out and ordering all they can because it's never going to be cheaper.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
IIRC, individual tine were $9.15 just a month ago. I won’t sweat such a modest increase. We’re not talking the spike Mac B tried a couple of years ago

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Instead of whining, people should be getting their credit cards out and ordering all they can because it's never going to be cheaper.
On February 20th it will be.
We’re not talking the spike Mac B tried a couple of years ago
Amen

Dec 28, 2015
Well I for one am certainly glad to know that I am not only welcome to pay more but that I actually deserve to pay more. That is a load off my mind.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
It's like everything else. If you want it bad enough you'll pay more for it. I remember my grandfather sending me after a 5 cent pack of Camels years ago.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Tobaccopipes.com has SG in stock also. Seems to be about a buck cheaper there except for FVF tins. Almost 3 dollars more for that.

tobaccoroad

Lurker
Jul 5, 2018
I just tried that. All I could see was the total price of an order and a listing of the contents with no prices attached.
From your order history, click on an order number. From there you should see a view invoice button. Click that and it will bring up your invoice for said order with prices paid for each item.
The FVF boxes are in stock. That's the only way to go.
Remember the 1 lb. boxes? The last time I got one of those it was $28.49. So yeah, prices have gone up across the board on pretty much everything. SPC's prices are good, some things can be found elsewhere for less, some more. Like anything else, depends on what you want and how much you're willing to pay.
SPC's prices on SG blends are more than reasonable IMO. The best bargain of the lot this go round was the Kendal Plug they had at $27 per 250g box. That was a steal of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.