PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram74

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2013
I rarely post but had to share my recent experience with Samovar. I had bought this tin over 8 months ago and had forgotten about it. while organizing my cellar I came across it and decided to pop the tin. The smell was wonderful dark funk. I dried a bit for 45 minutes and packed my Sav pot.
I am not normally very good at at picking up a lot of specific flavors but this time I could make out exactly what I was tasting. The flavor of this tobacco is very unique, at least I have not tasted anything like it. It tastes like the smell of red wine! It sounds weird but when I smell a glass of Shiraz that is what I am tasting! Not the taste of wine itself but the aroma. Add in a smoky sweet flavor that alternates with dry and bursts of spice and stewed fruit and tea. As I smoked more and more it took on an incense like quality. All the previous flavors remained with the spice slightly increasing but it had a floral incense taste that I can't exactly pinpoint. Spectacular!!!
I am glad to have discovered this blend and really enjoyed my smoke. I have to rate it as one of the best, most relaxing times I have ever had smoking. Needless to say I will be stocking up.

Reactions: Annaresti Red
Status
Not open for further replies.