PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Non-Mentholated Black Man

Might Stick Around
Mar 4, 2024
Where Texas Began
Title edit to be more inclusive and resolve capitalization matters. We are color blind here. Welcome to the forum!

Whitey
is my name, unless you are my parents or the government, and I live in the true birthplace of Texas.
After being a very occasional visitor of this site for several years, I have recently found myself frequenting the forums quite often and decided to officially join.

Even though I began pipe smoking nearly 30 years ago, while stationed in Italy at Aviano Air Base (31st Fighter Wing), my experience is limited to a few pipes and even fewer tobaccos.

I look forward to interacting with you in the future and becoming a member of this community.

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Whitey is my name, unless you are my parents or the government, and I live in the true birthplace of Texas.
After being a very occasional visitor of this site for several years, I have recently found myself frequenting the forums quite often and decided to officially join.

Even though I began pipe smoking nearly 30 years ago, while stationed in Italy at Aviano Air Base (31st Fighter Wing), my experience is limited to a few pipes and even fewer tobaccos.

I look forward to interacting with you in the future and becoming a member of this community.
Welcome from coastal Georgia from a fellow Chair Force alumni ! 82-94, F-16 crew chief.

Reactions: woodsroad
Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Welcome from Colorado, and thank you for your service!
My older brother spent a few years in Aviano during his time in the Army. He’s got many stories of the “adventures” his 20-year-old self had there! 😆

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Whitey is my name, unless you are my parents or the government, and I live in the true birthplace of Texas.

I like the cut of your jib, man.
A sense of humor is always appreciated!