PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
So its official, I am kicking this thing off and we will get this thing going.
So far we have about 3 guys on board and I am sure more to come. I will look into posting some flyers in the local pipe shop to drive some traffic here to PM site and to the club!

:D

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
prototype club logo

St_Petersburg_Florida_seal_zpsa536270f.png

bracerbob

Lurker
Nov 3, 2012
Spring Hill Florida
I'm Bob Shaw from Spring Hill, Florida. I would like to join the Saint Petersburg Pipe Club. I'm a newbie pipe smoker. Anxious to meet others who are into the great & relaxing pipe smoking hobby. Hope a lot of fellow pipe smokers will join this pipe smoking club.
In Pipes I Remain,'

Bob Shaw

aka bracerbob on PipesMagazine.com

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
My uncles got a condo there and i go about once or twice a year. I would love to meet up with you guys when i do and support your club. The only two places i know of down there for pipe smokers are Mr.D's in some mall cant remember which mall and Edwards in Tampa.

fishingandpipes

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2013
No kidding, I was down there earlier this year on one of the nearby islands.
Those pelicans kept getting the hunger in their eyes when I'd pull in a fish and would try to steal it from me before I had gotten my own hands on it.

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
Yes they are a bugger hey, but you get used to them and beware they will also steal your bait if not secured. :laughat:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Good luck getting the club started. We started our club earlier this year and it has grown from 5 lonely souls to about 15 in the last 6 months. Its a hell of a lot of fun once it gets going.

Status
Not open for further replies.