PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
D2167A5D-8013-47A8-A79E-3FD3C9F0BFF0-6843-00000F1F8D271F73_zpsvritpuyh.jpg
. Recently I was texting Shaintques, he was asking which pipes I really liked. I surprised him by picking Ryan as my best smoker, I am fortunate in that I have a wife range of pipes. Ryan is way underrated, my Canadian or whatever you want to call it is the smoothest smoker . Beats a lot of Top Drawer makers, so you young fellows ask what can I get to get value for the money, look him up. You won't be dissapointed.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Totally agree!! I have two of his pipes and both are awesome smokers. My first was a poker and I dislike that shape but this one spoke to me so I picked it up at Smokers Haven two years ago I think. Part of the regular rotation.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I just have one, but I'd say it's one of my top two or three pipes in terms of pure smoking quality. If I want a hassle-free smoke, I load up my Ryan Alden.
UgaHjrH.jpg

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Ya really can't go wrong with a Ryan Alden pipe. I currently only have one of his creations but I have heard nothing but good things from folks that smoke his pipes.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Ryan makes nice pipes but imo even more important is that he is a heck of a nice guy. I have had the opportunity to talk and hang out with him at the last two Columbus shows. So if you ever get a chance to talk to Ryan at a show then take that opportunity, and if you get a chance to buy one of his pipes do that too.
One of his strawberry wood pipes is on my list of pipes that I want/need/will one day get.

Status
Not open for further replies.