Review of Missouri Meerschaum's Timeless?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ReneRobert

Might Stick Around
Aug 6, 2021
Title edited.

Figured I'd be able to find a review by now since it's been a little over a week when it went live.

Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is this a blend or a pipe? Please elucidate. If blend, what are the constituent tobaccos and cut, etc.

It happens I just received a hardwood Zenon apple shape pipe with a forest green stem. It's nice, smokes well, and should color in an interesting way, for under 20 USD.

Just went to SP. Timeless is a Virginia, burley, black Cavendish blend flavored with bourbon and coffee. How can they miss?

Last edited:

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
Figured I'd be able to find a review by now since it's been a little over a week when it went live.
There are a couple on smoking pipes. I have had a bowl. It’s sweet. The coffee leans towards chocolate. I was hoping for more coffee. I’ll keep smoking this tin and may or may not order more. Let’s see what I think after half a tin lol.

Jbrewer2002

Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
Is this a blend or a pipe? Please elucidate. If blend, what are the constituent tobaccos and cut, etc.

It happens I just received a hardwood Zenon apple shape pipe with a forest green stem. It's nice, smokes well, and should color in an interesting way, for under 20 USD.

Just went to SP. Timeless is a Virginia, burley, black Cavendish blend flavored with bourbon and coffee. How can they miss?

Missouri Meerschaum: Timeless 1.5oz Pipe Tobacco​

Crafted to celebrate fathers and father figures, Timeless by Missouri Meerschaum is a classic blend of flue-cured Virginias, Burley, and stoved Burley Cavendish topped with heady notes of coffee, bourbon, and a hint of vanilla. An unforgettable Aromatic, this blend makes a great Father's Day gift for your old man, and a great smoke any time of year.​

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Didn't read like my cup of tea, especially all the added flavorings. Seems like it might hide average tobacco leaf. I only tried one of their blends previously, and although early in my tasting pursuit, it was disdainfully "average".

The coffee leans towards chocolate. I was hoping for more coffee. I’ll keep smoking this tin and may or may not order more. Let’s see what I think after half a tin lol.
Russ made some posts on here about casing tobaccos with coffee... back when tobacconists would walk amongst us mere mortals. If I remember correctly it is really hard to use coffee, because when you burn it, it no longer smells like coffee.

Reactions: Jbrewer2002

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Missouri Meerschaum makes (actually has made for them) some good tobaccos. And like all tobaccos they don't appeal to everyone. You can check out the three reviews it has.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Jbrewer2002

Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
Russ made some posts on here about casing tobaccos with coffee... back when tobacconists would walk amongst us mere mortals. If I remember correctly it is really hard to use coffee, because when you burn it, it no longer smells like coffee.
I can imagine. Plus usually when coffee gets to hot it becomes bitter. One could wish though.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore