PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
I love the GH Cherry Cream Flake and I realized it is now out of production. What is the closest blend in production? I have the GH Top Black Cherry which I love also but it is completely different. I was thinking maybe the GH American Cherry Vanilla could be similar but not sure. Anybody has any idea?
Thanks

Jun 9, 2018
England
It doesn't say in your bio which country you're from. If you're in the UK you can get the Gawith - Seasonal Reserve.

1699146168062.png
"A mixture of bright, flue cured and dark fired cavendish Virginias, blended with a naturally sweet sun cured burley leaf produces this mild and fragrant tobacco blend. A hint of vanilla, cherry and almond make this a truly aromatic Yuletide delight!"

I really love the stuff. It tastes like cherry flavoured marzipan, to me.

64alex

May 10, 2016
I am in the US and I never heard of this one so I think it is not available here

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Wilke's Santa's blend is a great holiday blend with notes of chocolate and vanilla and some nice cherry - it's a favorite and well balanced and I'm never without.

For a more creamy vanilla and cherry forward, try Boswell's Cherry Vanilla - just received some yesterday and enjoying it now - really good.

64alex

May 10, 2016
To be more specific I am trying to find out which of the current production GH blends is more similar to the old GH Cherry Cream Flake. I think the current GH Cherry Vanilla is similar or maybe the same in a ribbon format. I am not looking at other blenders.