PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perimeter_Road

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2021
Berkeley, California
Thr price is very reasonable, I agree. I'm going to get some just to have it.
The guy who sold it to me warned me that it tastes horrible and is an absolute nicotine bomb. I haven’t had a chance to find out myself yet. I’ll report back the results when I do. I’m thinking it needs to be blended or stoved or cased (or all three) to resemble the tobaccos we are accustomed to.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
The guy who sold it to me warned me that it tastes horrible and is an absolute nicotine bomb. I haven’t had a chance to find out myself yet. I’ll report back the results when I do. I’m thinking it needs to be blended or stoved or cased (or all three) to resemble the tobaccos we are accustomed to.
It has a unique cool factor. I would love to ad it to my collection of all things tobacco.

Reactions: Perimeter_Road

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
Sounds about right from what I’ve heard. I would use it to boost blends as well. If that proves unsatisfactory then I’d take a crack at stoving/casing.

Status
Not open for further replies.