PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I broke one of my own rules today. Spent more than I said I ever would on a single tin of Mcclelland.
In fairness to me, it's one of the Grand Orientals I've never smoked before and frankly I've been craving some new ones.
(Still scrounging around for a tin of Mature Virginia 24 too).
Darn you Steve Fallon.

IMG_7203.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
View attachment 232769

Probably the last box of Coro I’ll ever buy and at least i got a sweet deal on it from a friend.

I haven’t checked out cigars in years, then find out extreme hikes in prices in Cubans, like holy crap, seriously! Wow, talk about ridiculous... :(

I’ve only ever smoked 2 Cubans, a Chohiba Robusto, and Montecristo #2.

Been thinking to maybe get some nice Dominican or Nicaraguan, especially Fuente. I’ve never known that anyone talks bad about Fuente.

Enjoy those! :)

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I haven’t checked out cigars in years, then find out extreme hikes in prices in Cubans, like holy crap, seriously! Wow, talk about ridiculous... :(

I’ve only ever smoked 2 Cubans, a Chohiba Robusto, and Montecristo #2.

Been thinking to maybe get some nice Dominican or Nicaraguan, especially Fuente. I’ve never known that anyone talks bad about Fuente.

Enjoy those! :)
Guy owed me a favor and when i say he has many hundreds of boxes it’s not an exaggeration, so i got them for old price not Hong Kong luxury market prices.

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
More Germain's. The TAD has got out of hand the last week, really time to reign it in. They also sent out some complimentary cigarillos. As an ex cigarette smoker, I'm not sure what to do with them, to inhale, or not to inhale, that is the question. Answers on a postcard:

20230712_201757.jpg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
More Germain's. The TAD has got out of hand the last week, really time to reign it in. They also sent out some complimentary cigarillos. As an ex cigarette smoker, I'm not sure what to do with them, to inhale, or not to inhale, that is the question. Answers on a postcard:

View attachment 232980
Most of us give our complimentary cigarillos to the redcoat. Better than chucking them in the bin.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Do you or anyone know where is a good place online, with good deals on the cubans?

Thanks
To be honest no, and the sites even gray market sites like ihav and CoH now list more south american, dominican cigars like that where as a year ago they wouldn't even think of doing that. For me personally i've given up. The end of an era

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
When it came out, I ordered a tin of Phantom Privateer.

Just added 4 more to my TAD this week, two of which are due to arrive today (Saturday): Kohlhase & Kopp Caribbean Blue, one each of Graham and Rackham. Also placed an order yesterday for Drucquer & Sons - Loch Ness (since it came back in stock) and threw in a tin of C&D Burley Flake #1 with the order.

I wish I had more money and time than I do. I still haven't gotten around to the Drucquer Merry Monk I bought last TAD, or really anything the last several buys. A single bowl a day makes it a long time to get through tins.

Status
Not open for further replies.