PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

butsushin

Lurker
Jul 16, 2015
kalispera redpanda,
you will have me follow you as a shadow :)))))))))))))
just for you to understand and appreciate (kidding) where you are living: http://pipesart.com/products.php?cid=905
-b-

redpanda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2015
Butsushin: Ok i get it. 12 hundred euros. I probably could swing that if I wanted it really bad,although it will certainly require a lot of maneuvering, but it just contradicts with my philosophy of pipe smoking. I do not believe pipes should be so pricey. Not because I can't buy them, but because I don't see the point. But that's me. Are you getting something in that price range too by the way?

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
There are some really interesting pipes there!
I don't see myself ever buying any of them, but I do like some of the designs.

butsushin

Lurker
Jul 16, 2015
redpanda,
no I do not see myself ever buying anything in that pricerange as it also fully contradicts with my idea of pipesmoking. Yioannis makes his pipes in the 100€ range, but being an artist also he makes 1 or 2 in this league.

a birth-year Dunhill once in a lifetime? maybe, most probably will buy one once...

my own most expensive pipe was 350€ a Radice aerobilliard, wonderful smoke, beautiful, favourite, but the average is 100€...

Yiannos made me a left handed pipe that fits my hand and fingers like magic, paid 120€ and love every minute of the smoke.... a one-off piece, there is no other on the market....

I just wanted to point out what a gem you have there on the island...

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I just wonder how those expensive pipes smoke. I think they are too fancy for me. I would prefer a nice straight $100 billiard instead of that 1200 Euro pipe.

redpanda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2015
Butsushin: Sure, it is good to know. I am very curious to see the bulldog you have commissioned, as it is a favourite shape of mine.
btw, did you get my msg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.