PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
I saw this estimate this morning on the news, I thought to myself that's way low ball myself too. This is according to the National average. I do believe that my 4 girls have sailed way beyond this point already and they are in there pre teen years. I do enjoy them very much so and I would not trade them for all the money in the world, they bring me so much joy, and they are daddy girls, all of them. Mama is still wanting that elusive little man, o boy I'm in trouble, might I add I'm 40 and still not done yet until that boy decides to grace us with his presence. We are both close to retirement so the next couple of little ones are going to grow up on a sail boat, sailing around the world has always been our plans.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
My son is now 40 and his sister is 41 , and they still say daddy daddy help me .

Never ends 8O

mgolfd

Might Stick Around
Nov 19, 2012
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I guess all I can say is I have 3 girls 11 year old stepdaughter, 4 year old daughter and a 1 year old and a wife.... I can't imagine the expense I think if I sat down and worked it out I may have a heart attack. That's why at night I sit outside with a pipe and play as much golf as I can. They do make me smile everyday though.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I always say I raised 3 teens that are now 47, and twins that are 45. Used to call them my little Indians because as the Big Indian Chief would raise his hand and say HOW! Mine would raise their hands and say HOW MUCH!

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
My daughter just turned eighteen I make her pay for some of her own bills .But I still pay the biggies .We could only have the one so trust me I have spoiled that girl .

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Kids are a trial and a blessing - it doesn't matter how much they cost, they're worth every penny. That said, I wouldn't willingly go thru the slamming door, stomping feet stage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.