PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Glad your on the mend and don't clench your pipe while pissing for a week or two.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
By the way, I heard from a reliable source that they only need to operate to remove kidney stones from men who have small dicks and therefore can't pass the stones naturally.
Can you confirm?
This from a guy whose choice of faux macho handle and whose desperate and profligate pursuit of long craggy shanked pipes clearly indicate that what he's compensating for cannot be found by an electron microscope and an army of tweezers.
And while I will not term my Johnson as a staff of truly Herculean proportions it has proven itself more than adequate to meet the demands of the job. Like everything else, it's 25% equipment and 75% technique.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Glad to hear it Sable - you definitely have my sympathy!
By the way, I heard from a reliable source that they only need to operate to remove kidney stones from men who have small dicks and therefore can't pass the stones naturally.
Can you confirm?
Ouch! lol

Dec 24, 2012
And while I will not term my Johnson as a staff of truly Herculean proportions it has proven itself more than adequate to meet the demands of the job. Like everything else, it's 25% equipment and 75% technique.
Are you sure? No matter the technique, one can't shoot pool with a rope.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Glad you're on the mend. Had them myself, familiar with the screaming.

Smokin a bowl of Stonehaven in your honor.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Pool with a rope?
Reminds me that George Burns once compared sex in his nineties to trying to put an oyster in a slot machine

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I saw a stone under a microscope once and gasped, "Jeezus that thing looks like a goathead!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.