PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
I'm putting together the blends list for my next order and for some reason the thought "you need to try Margate" keeps popping into my head. Could anyone enlighten me on how often Esoterica releases batches of their blends?, when was the last time it was available?, etc.? Thanks in advance.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Germains, who produce the Esoterica line, time their delivery to coincide with a month that has five Fridays, five Saturdays, and five Sundays. The Chinese refer to such a month as "Silver Pockets Full" and it is considered a very auspicious time to carry out business. It occurs once every 823 years, so plan accordingly.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Hahaha. Well, sablebrush52, I guess I have no choice but to wait patiently a couple of centuries. I wonder if the forums will still exist by the 2800's. If I'm lucky enough to reach such longevity I'll make sure to post a picture of my TAD.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Thanks iamn8. All I saw when I did my original search were the 8oz bags as sold out. Don't know why I didn't double-check for the tins.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
http://www.iwanries.com/Esoterica-Margate-8oz-P11619C132.cfm margate is available I suggest you jump on it if you want to try it, plus there's a few others still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.