PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Well, I wasn't around before you took a break, but, just before you resurfaced, I read a bunch of your posts while doing research on the Dr. Grabow Omega.
I've been alternately talking myself into and out of one available on the forum trade board.
My mortgage company and the electric company feel I should wait a while.... :roll:
jay-roger.jpg

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
As I said, I'm glad to still see many recognizable names among the new ones! It is good to chat with everyone here again.
Since I resumed pipe smoking a few months ago, I really missed sharing my tobacco experiences with others. The smoking itself has always been solitary thing for me, but I always enjoyed chatting about pipes and history and discussing the hunt for fine tobacco blends in my spare time. So, that social component was completely missing when I picked it back up.
Almost no one but another pipe smoker will really appreciate the significance of moments like opening up an aged tin and having that smoke be the best part of your day. Nevermind all the news and knowledge that gets shared between members here. It even helps make up for not having a good old B&M to visit.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
"Almost no one but another pipe smoker will really appreciate" -- True words those. If you aren't part of the brother-/sisterhood, explanations will mean nothing, & if you are, none are required. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.