PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I have to say now that i am face naked after several years with a beard i notice more aroma coming up the nose now that was blocked by a bushy stash..who knew .
Retrohaling fixes that issue.

glaswegian

Lurker
Jul 4, 2018
I have full beard aswell and I prefer also english blends. I think if you smoke outside like I do, the smell isn´t

too strong. But when I´m smoking a LatBomb I usually use my beardwash and the odour is gone. But I just smoke one pipe a day ....

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
And make you look interesting.
:rofl: I'll bet! Yeah, that might make me look a little TOO interesting! Well, I can certainly draw in one side and puff out the other without any problem whatsoever, but having to use two hands to hold both pipes might get a little cumbersome! :rofl:
Of course, I reckon I could always build a pipe support stand that hangs from my neck like the brackets used for playing a harmonica hands free!

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
You poor guys need to hook up with a Texas gal. Mine says I was the first guy she couldn't get enough lip to lip contact with simply because she loved the lingering pipe tobacco smell on my "stache." Latakia or Peaches & Cream, she loves it all.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
You poor guys need to hook up with a Texas gal. Mine says I was the first guy she couldn't get enough lip to lip contact with simply because she loved the lingering pipe tobacco smell on my "stache." Latakia or Peaches and Cream, she loves it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.