Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
yeah the auction ended...

goldpipe.jpg

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I love that it has 7.50 shipping. Just strikes me as funny...somebody pays 1125 buckeroos for that sumbitch and then, oh crap! I forgot that I needed to pay for shipping!

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
But does it smoke worth a darn?.....( Yes, I know this is an irrelevant question )..... :crazy:

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Not in my budget for the forseeable future. I just can't justify spending 2 months rent on something that may smoke like crap.

directshot

Might Stick Around
Dec 22, 2010
Hold onto the pipes, I think I'd build up my tobacco stock pile with that $1200. Besides, I'd light that shiny new smoker up and then it would break when I went to clean it.... just my luck!!

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Her work is gorgeous but, I don't care for the type of pipe she does. Iam more into traditional styles.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
True, it probably will be a great smoker, but I am with some of the other posters here in that I could get a ton of tobacco for that price. Talk about your TAD attack.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
If I were going to spend a lot of money on a pipe it would either be japanese or something classy and somehwat understated in black (despite how pretentious the may make me look) like this

Status
Not open for further replies.