Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Governments are not suppose to run the lives of people, but run a country.
Actually they are just suppose to protect the country, we are a republic of states with each state having laws and "ways of living" voted on by residents of that particular state. Daddy government doesn't see it that way anymore, they think they can force their will on the population and a lot of the population supports this revocation of our freedoms.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
The anti smoking coalition has been successful. It follows the 80/20 rule in a way. 80% of the smokers were eliminated with a 20% effort. It would take an 80% effort to get rid of the other 20%. There are a minimal amount of new smokers entering the market (as compared to 25 years ago). Now it's a simple matter of allowing the 20% to die off. Think about it, I'll bet 90% of the people at this site are over 40. That number may be 50 or older.

It's just a matter of time.
Sorta like how 20% of Americans are dictating how we remaining 80% will be living and what to believe in.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Pretty much covered the waterfront. No one but me can predict the future. If you want my views, PM me and I will send you a PayPal bill. Only $25 for my prediction of the future....

Reactions: kola
Status
Not open for further replies.