PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I requoted for the pleasure of one of the forum brethren. When something gets raped over money, one should call a spade a spade.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
I’d like to see you call a spade a spade. I’m rooting for the spade, though. I think you should know that.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
I was able to get a couple of pouches from the 70s in one of Pipestud's offerings a few weeks back. Like a lot of many-decades old tobaccos that have been sealed it has that special "scent" which I identify in my mind as that ole' timey smell. It did not disappoint. Not only did it taste like Condor (not the Polish variety) but it also was a little stronger than the plugs I had gotten back 3 or 4 years ago from James Fox in Dublin. No wonder it was so popular over the decades in Britain when it was still made there

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Welp,...like McClellands tobacco....when it runs out it runs out and there is no more (won't pay those ridiculous prices on eprey)...got a few flakes left and a small piece of a plug left...when it goes...that will be it for Condor...at least I can say that I have had the best of the Condor and I enjoyed it to the fullest....snif.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
61534611-a-pile-of-fresh-horse-manure-is-on-green-grass-under-the-tree-with-sunlight-and-with-flies-on-top-it.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.