PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stvalentine

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
Asking the members of a pipe forum for guidance in this is like holding your weekly alkoholics anonymus meeting in a bar! :lol: :lol: If I carry on like this I will be at 100 pipes by the end of this year. This is why I buy estates, gives me the feeling that it´s cheap good fun! :mrgreen:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Talk about going to the wrong place for help. I keep looking for a pipe I don't like, and it only

leads to trouble. No one needs more than twenty pipes, but it never stopped a Forums member.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Well, I'm trying hard to think of a reason not to buy...how about financial shortage? We can create this situation by having you donate to us poor fellows with inadequate means to deal with our own PAD. You can start (and even end!) with me--just PM me, and we can relieve you of some funds. Paypal would work fine, but a personal check wouldn't be difficult. Think of it as Christian charity.

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
If it wouldn´t be for that damned Ebay! :roll: Just pulled the trigger for 13 unsmoked pipes of the seventies.... :roll: All hope is lost......

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Transfer the urge and cash to TAD. Taxes, etc. on tobacco will only go up. The pipes you have will last damn near forever. Spend your $ on the consumables. Smoke some, cellar some!
And remember, do as I say, not as I do. I have another pipe arriving Tuesday. :rofl:

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
And remember, do as I say, not as I do. I have another pipe arriving Tuesday.
:lol: Well, as it seems there are others who can´t say no to a pipe! :rofl: At least tobacco prices are still reasonable here but TAD will strike soon enough as I am very sure..... 8O

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Hey Tom, looked up that pipe and nice looking. Love all the comments so far and I am really looking forward to getting pipes which is why I am doing the 36 pipe cabinet. I am right now still working and just don't have the time to visit B&M's to get the feel for different pipe's weights, style feel, etc. so I have been doing the TAD thing. When I retire and have the time to really try tobacco in different styles, bowl sizes, etc. I will start picking up more pipes. Of couse until that time if I see somethinhg that really grabs me I will get the pipe.
There see, I am already coming up with the excuses I need to feed the future addiction and all the advice provided is of course very helpful by giving me some I did not think of.

buzkirk

Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.

Tim, you know you want this, will make you a sweet deal, money back guarantee !
Bowl is just to big for me, only smoked it 1/2 doz. times
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.