Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Preferred Member
Dec 22, 2013
New York
From the Sunday edition of the Daily Mail you just couldn't invent this stuff! :rofl:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3543283/New-York-man-designs-pizza-box-turns-pipe-smoke-weed.html

newbroom

Preferred Member
Jul 11, 2014
This pragmatic approach was pioneered long ago, when marijuana became a unifying ingredient for appetite stimulation. This approach, however, starts at the other end. This is called re-purposing, and recycling.

deathmetal

Preferred Member
Jul 21, 2015
From what I've observed of that, uh, "target audience," what might be more useful is a pizza box that turns into a lighter, since they're always losing those but seem to have no shortage of paraphernalia scattered about...

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Never mind the pot pipe, but I am perpetually amazed at the brilliant designs of various cardboard shipping boxes and other containers. The designers of these things have really brilliant spacial skills and make a flat piece of cardboard cut and fold into a vast variety of useful objects. If I came up with some of these designs, I would be so proud, I'm not sure I'd be suitable for human company for months.

buster

Preferred Member
Sep 1, 2011
Back in the day my buddies had a place down town a bachelor pad. Many good times an many pizza were enjoyed there. Pizza two or three times a week was normal. Any ways one evening someone asked the pizza delivery guy if he wanted a cash tip or a bong hit. So short story long the delivery dudes use to argue over who delivered to that address. :puffy:

mayfair70

Preferred Member
Sep 14, 2015
Amateurs....In my day we could smoke with nothing but the crust. And we LIKED it! Darn kids today have it too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.